Tuesday, September 14, 2010

new slave in the horizon

Tomorrow will be the day I meet a new slave, which I am quite excited about... because that means that maybe I will be able to make more videos with someone willing to take my punishments ;)
Anyways... I will really try to make more videos, this weekend, I have a killer test tomorrow and I have to study, too bad I dont believe in slaves doing my homework.
Ideally this new slave will be able to come and clean my shoe closet... since it really needs it.
He was the other day preparing for our meet, looking for some sneakers that Ive been wanting around town... he got a ticket...I happened to find that a bit hilarious :P
Oh! I got a new phone! so hopefully you bitches will start paying for it, in that way its paid by losers cash and not my cash! :) so hurry and tribute... and send those keys in ;)
Just checked my schedule and I am very sure I will have time, seems I have some days off! so I am quite excited :)
Oh!! but I will be changing my toes colors... from pink to....
good bye pink!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment