Wednesday, September 8, 2010

thinking...

So halloween is around the corner... stop being such little bitches and start going to my amazon wishlist and getting me all sorts of awesome presents...
theres a tab for halloween, ideally buy the whole costume.
I have certain ideas... for sure 2 of them.
An SS army girl...
And alex from a clockwork orange... so it should be pretty grand :D
So you guys should run to my amazon and buy me all...
going to see if kimmy is going to get punished this month again for forgetting his monthly 'out of chastity" tribute... the silly bitch thinks I will forget about him... maybe I will put him back on chastity for forgetting so much and then drain him weekly since thats the only way he understands.
I still have some clips4sale ideas... I just havent had the time to do anything! I do wish there were more boys available to kick and all that....
Oh and as I said... a photo from the tons I have... just to remember the good ol times...


peace out bitches...
if you want to send me your chastity keys... get in contact with me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment