Thursday, September 23, 2010

finally new videos :)

So I will be posting new videos...
RIGHT NOW!! :)
so go to my clips4sale and check the new... and an old but goodie... since it was deleted a while back from youtube and Ive had several ask for it.
Other than that... Ive been extremely busy as usual, I did get one of my halloween costumes... but of course I expect WAY MORE from all of you losers, so go to my amazon and get me all of them! I want this halloween to totally rock.
So rosie is going to get his keys back... because of some trip he will be taking... but I am expecting him to put on those plastic locks... in that way not even away from me, he is without my utter control.

As you losers can see I am seriously looking hot as hell... this picture was posted on my twitter in case you want to follow me... at times I put on hot pics... and you can know what My Goddess Ass is doing whenever I feel like sharing...

Hold on tight to your little ass... I have a couple of days off and I might work on someone helping me with some videos...
Oh fun fact... I love it when boys say that they never beg... but after 4 hours of being horny and not being able to touch themselves they end up begging like little bitches... it always works... good thing he learned the lesson that ALL men beg... and on top of that... he had to pay for his orgasm LOL!!!
peace out little bitches ;) visit everything and spoil me rotten... you know I deserve it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment