Friday, September 3, 2010

So difficult

Its difficult to keep up with all you losers out there. Why? because I have a life of my own... I dont sit on the computer 24/7 thinking about what to do for you.
Ive done some videos... last month I only did two... and I am hoping on maybe making some more with whoever decides they want to get squashed and abused by Me! and be able to take it in front of the camera.
I have been wondering if I should do some picture teasing... maybe... probably you boys are not worthy of that.

Thats one of my images, so my schedule is busy.
I am seriously thinking about doing a slave fall cleaning on my yahoo, because I am tired of those boys that just come on to say hello. If you cant pay up then you wont be messaging me or be able to even say hello at all.
I will post my wishlist since you boys need to start doing whatever it takes to make ME happy.
Oh and I made an xtube account so I can post certain videos... since youtube decided that you boys are too weak and cant watch a chastity video without going crazy lol.
I will post the rest of the links at a later day.
Also I received some cute shoes yesterday from a boy in turkey... so far away and he knows that he wont get a word out of me unless he spends.

Remember go to my clips4sale!!! :) always visit it... maybe I should add some more
good bye bitches!

Mistress Astelia

No comments:

Post a Comment