Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some ideas and updates

Hello losers ;)
So I will start with the fact that my web sissy bitch AKA bitchtits has been working very hard on the site... I can already see it coming very soon! so hold on to your pretty pink panties.
I have been wondering... I dont know yet! :) but you guys will love it nevertheless. I am thinking of doing a "show" of some sorts. A "Mistress Astelia show" thru stickcam, where you can go and hear me/see Me and ask whatever you want. Obviously dont expect free anything! but I think it would be fun... I might just do it to see how it pans out.



Other than that, Ive had such a good time raping
little boys or should I say little girls ;) .... I will be nice enough to share !
This new girl, paid a total... well as you can see. 150, 100 and then 150. A total of 400 right? LOL all that to see my beautiful nylons on my feet... She loves my soles more than anything out there, why wouldnt she ;)
On top of that, she also bought me this really cool hat! that I cant wait to get!. We are also looking for ss german type uniforms... anyways I think they are hot, whatever! :)
She was drooling for a while, I think I should make her pay more if she wants those nylons... what do you think? LOL.
My houston cucked fag, since he is out of a job, decided to go pawn his wife's jewerly for me! lol so he got 100 to me this week... needless to say, they were well spent already ;) that fag is going to get something great this week for his devotion

Also! I made some videos...

So enjoy them ;)
One of them is a sock/sole tease that you will be loving totally, you can see my face.
The other one is more of a "why are you a foot freak video" so it has some humiliation to it ;)


Enjoy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment