Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Guess who's not sick anymore?


Me! yes thats right, feeling quite great actually.
Having my minion working overtime just for ME! putting all his clients behind Me. For those that don't know, my sissy bitch-tits has been working on new designs for my website and I am totally excited about it.
That means I also need more pics, so look out for new pics! :)
Saturday my sissy kimberly totally bought me some new costumes for halloween! which is totally fucking great! he of course made me upset and had to do that so I wouldnt throw away the combination number to his lock.
Other than that... Ive been getting ready to move! so go ahead and be a good boy. Go to my wishlist and buy me tons of things...
Today I was teasing my wannabecucky from houston! Here are the 2 pics I had him put up about me


Ok... other than that, remember to do your best to pay to get my attention ;)

Mistress Astelia

No comments:

Post a Comment