Monday, September 21, 2009

So its really hard to blog more often, but I know many of you bitches can't wait to read more of MOI!!.
Anyways, What have I done? I received my costumes.... the ones little kimberly sent :) they look awesome!
Other than that, Wednesday I had th
is super late night session with my austin small dicked loser. Poor boy... he thinks he can take ballkicking...but he was squirming so much... with light kicks lol.
What is funny, is that I tell him at 2:00 am... if I go to austin, I will kick your balls, call you a loser and take your fucking money... well h
e agreed to that... LOL what a fucking loser! Anyways, drove there, did all that and he handed over MY 400 dollars, which was great.

He should be proud of himself, theres nothing better than getting hard earned cash!
Other than that, I made some old fucking lady's life impossible... don't you just love messing with someones head to the point where they throw themselves at someones windshield? Sorry but I dont descriminate, she fucked with the wrong person and I will fuck with her right back. So my deed is done and hopefully the old hag will learn
that she shall never cross me again.

Oh.... yesterday was bitch tits birthday!! the little wimp is getting older! hurray for him! So as a present I allowed him to buy ME a present... isn't that the best birthday present a little wimpy soon to be cucked little bitch could get? I know... too much for her!
Anyways today I am wearing some hot sexy panties... they have a name on them, they are for my houston cucked fag. So hopefully tomorrow I will be done wearing them and making him pay up the ass for it. Maybe I will be posting some pics of him with the panties in his mouth next time lol.
Anyways... wanna see why bitch tits got his name?


And remember... your money looks better in MY HANDS!

Mistress Astelia

No comments:

Post a Comment