Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The old and the new! :)

So its been an exciting month BDSM wise... because theres been some serious ups and downs, but something I have come to realize is that when some go, others come.
This is the first time I ever experience this, I had a real time slave, that was very excited about serving me, extremely excited about serving, we met and were totally happy about our new possibilities, he was happy as he could be. It is a bit odd, because he said somehow his crappy luck would try to find a way to ruin this for him. Sadly his luck did, my slave passed away. I have some comfort knowing that the time we spent together, he spent it thinking everyday about me, about our possibilities and about the way he could become "mine". In the other hand, theres slaves out there, that could serve and were a total disappointed after several months. I am talking about my ex slave rosie, or chaste ray.
He promised a trip to somewhere if he won a contest... and obviously he was full of shit, whats worse is that when I voiced my opinion, he turned into a grade A douche. I guess if you wear panties to work as a firefighter and you did wrong to someone you probably feel quite scared that she will ruin your life lol. He obviously doesnt know that I could care less about his vanilla life... he never apologized for acting like a total dick, instead he blocked me as if I was dangerous... I am glad I can inspire some fear lol.
The contrast in a way comes to light, the one slave that seriously until the day of his death, thought he had hit the jackpot with me, he couldnt stop saying how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to meet me... to the slave that was actually owned by me that turned into some dickwad because he didnt like that I complained about his mistakes...
karma is a bitch...
Anyways... I have a new boy in chastity :D and that is quite exciting... he likes the idea of prologued chastity so we will see how much we can push this ! I will keep you all posted.
On a good note, my slave sameera, has come out of his rut... he decided that he needs to stop being so stingy so he took me for a 500 dollars shopping spree... hurray! :)
Needless to say... I took my sister with me... and we enjoyed victoria secret throughly... now I have a new wardrobe of lingerie!! :) wouldnt you sissies like to see? LOL
anyways... I am also painting my toenails... I will be making more videos soon... and I am wondering which color.. blue or silver...
stay tuned... oh and yeah Ill let you see one of the bras I got
;)

1 comment:

  1. idk what my problem is. while we were just chatting i was in awe of your beautiful chest, then i popped another one of my pain pills and BAM. my girly side comes out. idk why but now im staring at your eye shadow, your lips, these medicines are craazyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete